PPSC Selection Process
|General Studies (Paper 1)||100||200|
|Civil Services Aptitude Test(CSAT) ((paper 2)||80||200|
PPSC syllabus Details Syllabus
- Economics and financial studies.
- General topics, basic information about science concepts
- Geography of India, and of other countries
- Governance and bureaucracy.
- Indian history
- Indian polity and administration.
- Sports and IT sector.
- Study-related to the environment.
- Data analysis.
- Data interpretation.
- General reasoning
- Logical reasoning
- Numerical problems.
- Problems on heights and measurements.
- Statistics and related problems.
PPSC Mains Exam Syllabus
|Punjabi (to be answered only in Gurumukhi Script)||100|
|General Studies Paper 1||100|
|General Studies Paper 2||100|
|Non-mandatory Subject 1 – Paper 1||100|
|Non-mandatory Subject 1 – Paper 2||100|
|Non-mandatory Subject 2, Paper 1||100|
|Non-mandatory Subject 2, Paper 2||100|
PPSC Mains Details Syllabus
General English language
- Vocabulary and grammar
- Verbs, idioms, and tenses
- Phrase corrections
- Sentence completion
- Paragraph writing
- Precise writing
General Punjabi language
- Essay writing
- Letter writing
- Grammatical concepts
- Language quotes and explanations
- Descriptive writing
- Paragraph and precise writing
- General Essay
General Aptitude 1
- Indian language, Indian culture
- Geographical studies.
- Detailed information about the state of Punjab
- Constitution and law-making
- Governance and international relations.
General Aptitude 2
- Studies related to the environment
- Science and technology
- Case studies
- Latest and innovative problem-solving techniques
- Graphs and related problems
PPSC syllabus free download click here