MPSC in three stages:
|General Studies-Objective (2 Hours) General Aptitude Test- Objective (2 Hours)||200 200|
MPPSC Prelims Details Syllabus
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- General Science and Environment.
- Geography. History and Culture of M.P.
- History of India and Independent India.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- Polity and Economy of M.P.
Information and Communication Technology.
- Agricultural Product Technology.
- Basic Principles of Science.
- Ecological System.
- Environment and Biodiversity.
- Food Processing.
- General Science and Environment
- Health Policy and Programmes.
- Human Body.
- Important Indian Scientific Research Institutions and Their achievements, Satellite and Space technology.
- Nutrition, Food and Nutrient.
- Pollution, Natural Disasters and Management.
- Subject Topics
- Constituent Assembly.
- Constitutional Amendments.
- Financial Institutions- Reserve Bank of Indi
- Fundamental Rights and Duties of the Citizens and Directive Principles of State policy.
- Government India Act 1919 and 1935.
- Indian Economy, Industrial Development and Foreign Trade, Import and Export.
- National Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Nationalised Banks
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions.
- Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Supreme Court and Judicial System.
- Union Executive, President and Parliament.
History of India & Independent India
- Contribution of Madhya Pradesh in the freedom movement.
- Important Literator of Madhya Pradesh and their literature.
- Important Tribal Personalities of Madhya Pradesh.
- Independence struggle and the Indian National Movement for Freedom.
- Integration and Reorganization of India after Independence.
- Major arts and Sculpture of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major events and Major dynasties in the history of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major features, Events and their administrative, Social and Economical Systems of Ancient and Medieval India.
- Major festivals, Folk music, Folk arts and Folk literature of Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Tribes and Dialects of Madhya Pradesh.
- Religious and tourist places of Madhya Pradesh.
- Social and Religious Reform movements in 19th and 20th century.
Geography of Madhya Pradesh
- Animal husbandry and Agriculture based industries in Madhya Pradesh.
- Forest Produce
- Major Irrigation and Electrical Projects in Madhya Pradesh.
- Mountains and Mountain ranges of Madhya Pradesh.
- Natural and Mineral resources of Madhya Pradesh.
- The climate of Madhya Pradesh.
- Transport in Madhya Pradesh.
Geography of World
- Continents/Countries/Oceans/Rivers/Mountains of the world.
- Conventional and Non-conventional Energy Resources.
- Economic Geography: Natural and Human resources (Industry, Modes of Transport).
- Forest, Mineral resources
- National Parks/ Sanctuaries/Safari.
- Natural Resources of World.
- Physical features and Natural regions.
- Population related Demography (Population growth, Age, Sex ratio, Literacy).
Current International & National Affairs
- Important Personalities and Places.
- Important Sports Institutes, Sports Competitions and Awards of India and Madhya Pradesh.
- Major Events.
Information & Communication Technology
- Electronics, Information and Communication Technology.
- Internet and Social Networking Sites.
- Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Cyber Security.
National and Regional Constitutional / Statutory Bodies
- Backward class Commission.
- Child Protection Commission.
- Comptroller and Auditor General.
- Election Commission of India.
- Food preservation Commission etc.
- Human Rights Commission.
- Information Commission.
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- National Green Tribunal.
- NITI Aayog.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Commission.
- State Election Commission.
- Union Public Service Commission.
- Vigilance Commission.
- Women Commission.
General Aptitude Test
- Basic numeracy.
- Decision making and problem-solving.
- General mental ability.
- Hindi Language Comprehension Skill (Class X level).
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills.
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
|General Studies-I (3 hours) General Studies-II (3 hours) General Studies-III (3 hours) General Studies-IV (3 hours) Hindi (3 Hours) Hindi Essay (2 hours)||300 300 300 200 200 100|
MPPSC Mains Details Syllabus
General Studies II
- Constitution, the Political and Administrative Structure of Governance.
- Education systems
- Human resource development
- International Organizations
- Public Expenditure and Accounts
- Public Services
- Security issues: External and Internal.
- Social & Some important Legislation
- Social Sector – Health, Education & Empowerment
- Welfare programs
General Studies III
- Emerging Technologies
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Indian Economy
- Reasoning and Data Interpretation
General Studies IV
- Case studies
- Emotional intelligence
- Human needs and motivation
- Philosophers/Thinkers, Social workers/Reformers
MPPSC Syllabus pdf download click here